- samurai: seriously, i could write a whole book about the shit people do because they read it in a book (referring to crappy self help books)
- me: you totally should! i'd read it! then i'd get it autographed. then i'd sell it on ebay.
- me: please do it, i could really use the money!
Sometimes, with the internet, I just can’t… I mean, I get it, you’re trying to be cool and edgy, but it’s just not okay for you to keep reblogging pictures of bruised women, fetishes about women’s body parts and odes to violence for violence’s sake and think that that’s cool.
Do I just sit around and think too much about things, is that it?
why is it that changing my facebook profile picture generates such anxiety??
Brother’s birthday/my going away party for the family: done.
Sooo much fun, almost all the family could make it, plus my brother’s friends, a few of mine, and my son and his brothers! Yay!
And I got some dollars for my trip. Now I have american dollars, man. No one can stop me!
maybe i should say i’m moving to another country more often. lately everyone wants to take me out for coffee or to the movies or to talk.
i feel so loved by my friends… this is a little magical…
People I Love:
Amie is still in the lead!
And I love you back. And I’m reblogging it because I am in the middle. Which means that I am the center of your life. I am everything. I am the first 6 of 666. I am also silly.
That’s it, I’m travelling.
Today things got clearer and I realized I really am doing this. I’m gonna finish the semester at work, graduate, and then hit the road. You know, with airplanes and stuff.
Does anyone have a job opportunity for me in the U.S.?
Oh honey, that’s nice… though please don’t skype naked with me, ok?
Alice (via weepycreep)
True story, bro
- Me: I have to tell you something VERY important.
- Alice: TELL MEEEE.
- Me: And you're going to want to resist and call me a liar, but I need you to believe me.
- Alice: I'm so curious now, whaaaat?
- Me: You is kind. You is smart. You is important.